With the current situation with the coronavirus, the CDC is recommending no group events greater than 50 people until at least mid May. That means Porch Crawl will not happen on April 25 as planned. The planning team will regroup towards the beginning of May and make a decision whether we want to do a summer event of just cancel for this year. Please stay tuned for more details.
Place: Corner of Delmar & Velasco
Time: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Date: Nov. 3, 2019
Fall Party is a great way to meet your neighbors and support your neighborhood. The majority of our proceeds go to support Geneva Heights Elementary. Continue reading
Please join us this Saturday for Porch Crawl 2019! The date this year is April 13th.
Each street in BACD hosts the neighborhood for an hour. We drink, snack, and mingle. When the hour is up, we move in mass to the next street. We will start on Belmont again this year and make our way to Llano. This year’s theme is Belmont Goes To The Movies.
WHEN: April 13, 2019 6 pm to 11 pm
COST: Suggested donation of $10 per person. For your $10, you will receive a BACD wine glass or beer glass and an evening full of fun. This is not a fundraiser, these donations cover the cost of the event.
For those of you who are new to Porch Crawl, we start on the first street, drink, nosh and socialize for an hour, and then move to the next street and do it all over again. That’s 5 full hours of fun! Start on Belmont or hop in along the way!
The event is rain or shine, so if it looks like rain, grab your rain gear (we have yet to have anyone melt!).
Greenville Ave Pizza Company
Darren Dattalo, REALTOR
504 Bar and Grill
Rockstar Bake Shop
Marla Pittman, Esq.
Times Ten Cellars
Sam’s Club Now
Joe Marshall, Marshall Law
Sunday Nov 4th 1-5pm
Delmar & Palo Pinto
Join your BACD neighbors for food, fun, and music at our annual Fall Party social and fundraising event featuring:
GREAT BACD BAKEOFF
Proceeds benefit neighborhood improvement projects and local schools.
Go-Go Goliad could not have happened without the contributions of many, including the following:
- Cash donations from the Wilderman Family, De and Steve Swift, Peggy and Jack Turlington, Jamie and Brooks Cannon, Kevin and Rebecca Bailey, the Samart Family, Anne Sparks, and Jennifer Galarza and Casey Smith.
- Donations of food, drink, and time from Kevin and Rebecca Bailey, Jeff Oestreich, Tom and Caitlyn Colosky, Kenneth Hamburger, Blane Balch and Harley Cozewith, Margaret Muir, Darren Dattalo, De and Steve Swift, and Mayer Danzig.
- Our wonderful live band, Owen Swift and the Modernists.
- Our hosts, of course! Joe and Julie Marshall.
Belmont’s efforts in 2018’s Porch Crawl wouldn’t have been possible without many volunteers, including the following:
- Kristin Scholer and Zach Howard—our awesome Hosts—contributed cash towards the event and countless hours in preparation—hat decorating, food prep, house/yard decorating, and so much more!
- Bob Perrillo – Our artist extraordinaire (Boblo Picasso) for our photo op horse and jockey and also for donating and distributing water for all streets.
- Kristina Corcoran and family for money donation.
- Will Rainey and family for money donation.
- Geyden and Barry Sage for money donation and countless hours in preparation—hat decorating, food prep, house/yard decoration and volunteer coordination.
- Lara and Steve Davis for money donation and hours of assistance in preparation of all kinds.
- Kristi Dietz-Divin for money donation and hours of assistance in food preparation.
- Judy and Pat Ongena for helping out (again) with the sign in table.
- Jim Sorg for being the man with coolers and the ice (again).
- Mark Gilcrease for being the man with the music and set up so we could all hear it!
Belmont and the rest of BACD appreciate you!