BIG thanks to the following sponsors, without whom our part in this year’s Porch Crawl would not have been possible:
- Slater’s 50/50, Terilli’s, Rockstar Bakeshop, and Jimmy’s Food Store generously donated our food items.
We had many volunteers! Here are just a few of them:
- Thanks to Doug and Margaret Apgar who donated our poker visors for our block.
- Thanks to Michelle and Walter Johns who helped with decor, setup, and creating our specialty shot in Elvis’s honor!
- BIG thanks to Bri and Carl Zayac who donated time and money toward the bulk of our decorations, in spite of the fact that they were out of town for the event!
- Thanks to Teri Harper and David White for running our table games during our hour. Teri designed and painted our Viva Velasco sign!
- Thanks to Lee Attaway for lending his cooler and providing ice to keep our beverages cold!
- Thanks to Elisa Attaway and Erin Clark for manning the check-in table during the event.
- And last but certainly not least – thanks to our hosts Charlie and Amanda Floyd! Our block’s success is tied directly to your hospitality.